People who have used old-fashioned electric irons will have this experience. When ironing clothes, they must prepare some water next to them. Because the temperature of the iron continues to rise, it is necessary to manually spray water on the clothes from time to time. Otherwise, the clothes will be easily ironed.Nowadays, with the continuous advancement of technology, this old-fashioned electric iron has gradually withdrawn from the stage of history, replaced by a modern steam iron with multiple functions such as automatic water spraying, cleaning, temperature adjustment, and sterilization.
The appearance of the steam spray electric iron has completely changed the situation of manual water spraying. It can not only automatically adjust the temperature, but also automatically spray water mist and hot steam to moisten the clothes and achieve a good ironing effect. Using this electric iron can not only improve ironing quality, but also speed up ironing. After the clothes are steam sprayed, not only can they restore their original elasticity, but sweaters with loose cuffs can also be restored to their original shape by ironing, and even some peculiar smells can be eliminated at the same time. Especially suitable for the finishing of clothes.
Steam iron descaling—steam iron descaling
1. In order to avoid the formation of scale, cold boiled water should be poured as much as possible.
2. Choose the appropriate temperature according to various clothing materials. If you don’t know the fabric of your clothes, you can try ironing them in a place that you can’t see when you are wearing them.
3. After the water temperature reaches the adjusted temperature, start ironing, otherwise the water will leak from the soleplate. Please note that this does not mean that the iron is malfunctioning, but that the temperature is not enough to evaporate the water into steam and flow out of the soleplate.
4. Use steam fumigation to restore the elasticity of the temperament fiber, and the reflective fabric can be restored to its original shape due to grinding pressure. If you spray the steam while brushing in the opposite direction with a brush, the effect will be more ideal.
5. Don't put ironed clothes in the closet right away. Hang them on the hanger first, let the heat completely evaporate, and then hang them in the closet, so that it won't become moldy and spoiled.
6. The scale has been produced, and the automatic cleaning function of the iron can be used to automatically clean it. If this function is not available, a small amount of vinegar and water can be injected into the iron head, and then spray steam with a powerful steam jet to remove the scale. The water tank should be cleaned afterwards.
7. After using up, be sure to pour out the remaining water, if it is not clean, turn on the power to let the steam spray out from the bottom plate. Pull out the plug and store it upright, which can extend the service life.